Amazing Opportunity: Monogoto is hosting an online program for developers to kickstart their cellular IoT journey. Experience LTE-M technology first hand by joining our virtual training sessions, covering both the theory as well as hands-on practice.
What will be covered?
- Fundamentals of cellular IoT
- AT Commands
- Power optimization using eDRX & PSM
- Integrating and acting on sensor data
- Working with Monogoto’s API
- Breaking down real-life IoT use cases
What is included:
- A free global coverage Monogoto SIM
- Access to an expert support team
- Access to high quality content and documentation
- Processing & acting on sensor data
May 17: 6pm CEST / 9am PST
Co-Hosted by Ubidots
Topics included: IoT Platforms, UDP, TCP, HTTP & MQTT, Integrating data and initiating triggers
No prior knowledge is required & participation is free of charge.
We do ask for your time and dedication to participate in the workshop series.